Gracy Singh is a well-liked Indian TV and movie actress. She is finest recognized for her performances in blockbuster movies corresponding to ‘Lagaan: As soon as Upon a Time in India’ (2001) and ‘Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.’ (2003).
Gracy Singh Wiki/Biography
Gracy Singh was born on Sunday, 20 July 1980 (age 39 years; as in 2019), in Delhi. Her zodiac signal is Most cancers. She did her education from Manav Sthali Faculty, Delhi and accomplished her commencement in arts.
Top (approx.): 5′ 3″
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Household, Caste & Husband
She was born into a conventional Sikh Household. Her father’s title is Swaran Singh. Her mom’s title was Verjinder Kaur, who died in 2017. She has a youthful sister and a brother- Lisa Singh and Rubal Singh, respectively. She shouldn’t be married but.
In 1997, she began her profession with the Zee TV’s serial ‘Amanat,’ the place she performed the well-known character of ‘Dinky.’ She has appeared in numerous Hindi TV serials including- ‘Prithviraj Chauhan’ (1998), ‘Santoshi Maa’ (2015), and ‘Santoshi Maa – Sunaye Vrat Kathayein’ (2019).
She has acted in numerous Hindi and regional movies including- Lagaan: As soon as Upon a Time in India (2001), Armaan (2003), Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.(2004), ‘Santosham’ (Telugu, 2002), ‘Loudspeaker’ (Malyalam, 2009), ‘Rama Rama Krishna Krishna’ (Telugu, 2010), and ‘Chooriyan’ (Punjabi, 2006).
- Journey Vacation spot(s): Goa, Dubai, and New York
- E-book: Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch
- Her hobbies embody dancing and singing.
- She has been educated in Bharatanatyam dance kind.
- She joined a dance troupe ‘Planets,’ whereas she was pursuing her commencement.
- She bagged many awards for the Bollywood movie Lagaan: As soon as Upon a Time in India (2001). The movie was additionally the official entry from India on the Academy Awards in 2002.
- In 2006, she carried out in ‘Radhika;’ a theatre dance drama.
- She fashioned her personal dance group in 2009, to advertise the Indian tradition.
- In 2013, Gracy joined ‘The Brahma Kumaris World Religious College.’
- Whereas sharing her expertise after becoming a member of this non secular organisation, she mentioned,
I’ve skilled limitless safety, peace, happiness, understanding, acceptance, and assist. The BK’s, as they’re recognized, have about a million members worldwide and they’re a number of the kindest, warmest and most clever folks I’ve ever met.”
- In an interview, she mentioned that she was a pure vegan.