Guest Post : Writing for us is a great way to show your expertise and establish yourself as an expert in the field. Additionally, you get SEO benefits, exposure via our social media channels and our goodwill:-) . Because of the high number of guest post requests, we decided to add a “Write for Us” page clearly explaining the guidelines. Please go through them before sending your guest posts.
- Exposure to a massive audience
The blog gets 1M+ visitors per month and is increasing steadily. Five latest article are shown on our main website and high-quality articles are included in our monthly newsletter as well. Needless to say, your guest posts will get massive exposure.
- 15k+ Push notification subscriber
- SEO Benefits – Our articles are usually indexed within hours.
- Social Media Exposure
We are very active in social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Reddit. All your article will be shared via these networks for additional exposure.
Please note we will not pay for your articles. If you’re a professional writer and think you can create great articles for us, contact us with some previous writing samples.
- Your article must be 800+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can have a maximum of 2 self-serving links (Nofollow link and DoFollow only for paid post) and the other to any social media channel or high authority site. But please refrain from excessive linking. In general, it’s best to keep the link count around 5.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For examples linking to dating sites, SEO agencies, Credit related sites etc. aren’t allowed.
- Add subheadings, bullet points, paragraphs to make the article more readable. Subheadings should be h3 tags.
- We reserve the right to do minor edits to your article.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- Images and videos are encouraged, they make the article look nice and grabs the readers attention.
- Images width should be 580 pixels or less. Please send them as a separate attachment.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
- To submit your article idea, please fill the form below.