Aarti Bajaj is a well-liked Hindi movie editor. She is greatest recognized for enhancing the superhit Bollywood movies- Rockstar (2011), Paan Singh Tomar (2012), and Freeway (2014).
Aarti Bajaj Wiki/Biography
She was born within the month of February 1973 (age 46 years; as in 2019), in Delhi. She did her education and commencement from Delhi. Later, she moved to Mumbai and did an expert course in video enhancing from Xavier Institute of Communications.
Household, Caste & Husband
Aarti was born right into a Hindu Household. She began relationship the Bollywood director, Anurag Kashyap when she was in school. The couple dated one another for 9 years earlier than tying the knot. Apparently, they had been in a dwelling relationship earlier than getting married to one another. Their daughter Aaliyah Kashyap was born in 2001, and after two years of her beginning, Aarti and Anurag tied the knot. Nevertheless, this marriage didn’t final lengthy and the couple acquired divorced in 2009.
Aarti’s debut as editor in Bollywood was along with her ex-husband’s movie Paanch (2003), it was by no means launched in India due to censorship. Her first Bollywood launch was Black Friday (2007), directed by Anurag Kashyap. She continued to work with Anurag even after their divorce, and the duo gave the tremendous hit movies like Dev D (2009), Gulaal (2009), and Manmarziyaan (2018). She got here into the limelight with Imtiaz Ali’s blockbuster motion pictures Jab We Met (2007), Love Aaj Kal (2009), Rockstar (2011), and Freeway (2014). In 2018, she acquired the chance to work with British-Pakistani filmmaker- Asim Abbasi for the Pakistani movie ‘Cake.’ She edited each the seasons of the well-known Indian internet series- Sacred Video games, starring Saif Ali Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
- In her school days, she wished to turn out to be an expert photographer.
- In the beginning of her profession, she assisted Hindi movie editors- Shyam Ramanna and Bardroy Baretto.
- The explanation for the divorce of Aarti and Anurag was not clear however rumours had been that Anurag was in a low part of his profession which disturbed his private life. Different rumours had been that Anurag was relationship his movie Dev D’s heroine Kalki Koechlin in 2009 and that turned the rationale for his or her divorce. Earlier, Anurag denied his relationship with Kalki however these rumours turned out to be true once they each acquired married in 2011. Later, they acquired separated in 2015, and there have been rumours that Anurag was attracted to a different actress of his movie- Huma Qureshi.
- She likes to spend time along with her pet canine.
- Her hobbies embody travelling, doing images, listening to music, and studying books.
- She has labored in lots of TV ads and music movies.