10 Best Bike Insurance : In India, most accidents are caused by two-wheelers. With this in mind, the Government of India introduced the Motor Vehicle Act in 1988, which makes it mandatory for two-wheeler owners to have valid insurance.
Previously, there were only a handful of companies that offered two-wheeler insurance. But today, the scene is different. Many companies in the market are ready to meet the demand. Let’s take a look at the top 15 two-wheeler insurance providers by 2020. These are IRDA certified and with the help of IRDI’s 2018-19 report we have updated the claim rate of each issuer.
10 Best Bike Insurance Companies
1. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is one of the best general insurance companies in India. It was established in 2001 and is present in almost 200 Indian cities and towns. The company handles a wide variety of effective insurance products to suit different needs of customers. The company wants to provide the best value and the best experience.
- The company offers an easy online purchase.
- Get your renewals done without any hassles.
|Incurred Claim Ratio||62%|
2. Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company
Cholamandalam MS is a joint venture between Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company Limited and Murugappa Group. It has successfully managed the trust of its customers by providing transparent services without breaking a sweat.
- The company offers financial support of Rs.15 lakhs to the policyholder’s family in case of the policyholder’s death or disability due to an accident.
- The company also provides indemnity for third-party property.
|Incurred Claim Ratio||84%|
3. Bharti AXA General Insurance Company
Bharti Axa General Insurance Company Limited is a leading public insurance company established in 2008. The company is owned by Bharti Enterprises, a joint venture with Axa, a global leader in financial security.
- To provide extra protection, the company offers various add-ons such as Personal Accident Cover, Zero Depreciation Cover.
- One can make payments using digital payment options like Net Bank, Debit / Credit Card, Google Pay and others.
|Incurred Claim Ratio||75%|
4. HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
HDFC The company offers useful general insurance products such as motor, healthcare, travel and more. Rated ‘IAAA’ by ICRA Limited. It also has ISO certification.
- The company offers discounts of up to 70% on insurance premiums.
- The company offers the facility of unlimited claims.
|Incurred Claim Ratio||82%|
5. IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company
It is a joint venture between IFFCO (Indian Farmers Cooperative), Nichito Fire Group and Tokyo Marine. The company was founded on December 4, 2000. The company has been on a growth path since its inception.
- The company provides the facility for quick claim resolution.
- 24 * 7 customer support assistance is available to the policyholder.
|Incurred Claim Ratio||87%|
6. Future Generali India Insurance Company
Only a handful of insurance providers can win people’s hearts. The Future Generali is one of them. Founded in 2007, the company is primarily focused on providing the best possible service to its customers and putting a smile on their face. In addition to motor insurance, the company has health, travel and other services in its arsenal.
- The company guarantees that your claims will be resolved within 7 days.
- Take advantage of the automatic renewal reminder service.
|Incurred Claim Ratio||69%|
7. New India Assurance Company
New India Assurance is a reputed public insurance company founded in 1919 by Sir Dorab Tata. The company was nationalized in 1973 by a merger with other Indian companies. The company has its presence in foreign countries such as Japan and Australia.
- Policy coverage can be extended with different additional cards.
- Enjoy a quick claim process.
|Incurred Claim Ratio||87.54%|
8. National Insurance Company (NIC)
The National Insurance Company was founded in December 1906. It is the oldest insurance company in India and the only public sector non-life insurance company. The company has won numerous awards, including The Economic Times Best Brands Award.
- The company allows the policyholder to receive additional benefits through additional.
- It provides an easy and convenient claim process.
|Incurred Claim Ratio||127.50%|
9. Oriental Insurance Company Ltd.
Oriental Insurance was founded on September 12, 1947. The company aims to provide high quality service to customers. The company is headquartered in New Delhi. It has 31 regional offices and approximately 1800+ operating offices in various cities across the country.
- The company offers various discounts to the policyholder.
- Grab add-ons for extra security.
|Incurred Claim Ratio||112.62%|
10. Reliance General Insurance Company
Reliance is a popular name in the public insurance industry. The company offers a wide range of useful products including motor insurance, health insurance, travel insurance and more. The company has more than 139 branches in India and promises to help when needed.
- Free repair services in any of the 1200+ network garages across India.
- The company offers No Claim Bonus, under which one can get up to 50% discount for every claim-free year.
|Incurred Claim Ratio||85%|